Receive Expert Financial Modelling Help
Hi, my name is Jacek, and if you are looking for support with your Cash Flow Forecast, you have come to the right place. With over ten years of experience working with Financial Models and Excel, I’m here to help you make sense of your numbers.
My Financial Modelling Services aim to give structure and meaning to the data behind your business. With extensive financial modelling experience, I can create a wide range of user-friendly, easy-to-follow cash-flow forecast models in Excel that break down your data, summarise insights, and visually present findings with graphs and charts.
Financial Models can help you understand your data and use insights to forecast your business cash flow and prepare for possible scenarios. I will help you use data to make well-informed business decisions and present your business ideas to potential investors or lenders.
Examples of My Previous Financial Modelling Projects
I’m proud to have worked with many businesses in various industries, providing Financial Modelling support. I’ve helped businesses better understand their financial situation, business sensitivities and how certain factors affect revenue, costs, and profit. I’ve also helped companies and business owners raise startup capital and funds for growth.
If you’re not sure whether financial modelling is the right fit for your business, or you’re not sure how I can help your business, here are some specific examples of previous Excel Cash Flow Forecasting projects I have worked on:
- Worked with a Fibre Optics business that provided dark fibre and FTTH (fibre for the home) and built Financial Models in Excel to help them forecast cash flow and budget accordingly. The Financial Model included P&L (profit and loss), a cash flow model and statement, balance sheet and debt model.
- For several clients, I have provided tools that enable Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis for investor presentations and board reviews.
- Developed Excel Financial Models in FAST standard and applied predictive analytics to calculate revenues, costs, balance sheet accruals and deferrals under the IFRS15 accounting recognition rules.
- Helped B2B companies develop a ranking index for target clients and territories using Financial Models to calculate Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Returns (IRRs).
- Took part in a fund-raising process that resulted in a company raising over £100m of equity in private and public placing and securing a debt facility.
- With an in-depth understanding of my clients’ business and financial data, I built user-friendly financial models so analysts, auditors, and investors could easily analyse them.
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
Get in Touch
See My Tutorials:
How to Build a Cash Flow Forecast in Microsoft Excel – This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a cash flow forecast in Excel and use it to plan and project your business revenues and expenses.
How to Create an Excel Financial Model with Debt Financing – This post will introduce you to the basics of debt financing and show you how to use it to leverage your financial returns.
How to Create a Subscription Model with Churn Calculation – Learn more about subscription financial models and the impact of churn on customer lifetime value and business cash flow forecast.
How to Create a Capital Investment Plan – An example of using a capital investment forecast to predict revenue and cash flow growth.
How to Create a Merger and Acquisition Model – this tutorial explores using debt to acquire a company and value its target.
How to Create a Project Finance Model – I explain how to build financial projections to finance a project and combine multiple forecasts into a consolidated view.
How to Create a Real Estate Investment Model – This tutorial uses an example of a real estate business to show how to add build costs, revenue projections and debt calculation to a cash flow forecast.
How to Create a Telecom Investment Model – Explore another example of a cash flow forecast for a capital-intensive infrastructure project.
How to Create a Marketing Investment Plan – Find out more about forecasting marketing, combining it with calculating Customer Lifetime Value and their impact on overall returns.
How to Start a Consulting Business from Scratch – In this post, I share a few lessons I learned while starting my consultancy and a budget template spreadsheet to help you manage your business finances.
Why Choose ChallengeJP Services?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Financial and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.