Make Sense of Your Data with Expert Analysis
Hi, my name is Jacek, and with over ten years of experience working as a Financial and Data Analyst, I am now here to help you make sense of your numbers and finances.
With my data analytics expertise, I will support you in extracting maximum value from your data through actionable insights. By demystifying your data, I can help you use data to achieve your business goals, improve your business processes, and prepare for different scenarios.
Examples of My Previous Data Analysis Projects
I’m proud to have helped many businesses make sense of their data and use insights to improve processes. Data analytics is a broad field, with many business benefits, but exactly how I apply data analytics to businesses depends on their unique requirements. Here are some examples of how I have implemented data analytics to the businesses of past clients:
- Using Python (Pandas), designed ETL processes to improve the efficiency of extracting data from various sources, transforming it into a common format, and loading it into a SQL database.
- Using statistical methods and queries, constructed models to benchmark and carry out a cost-benefit analysis of third party inventory suppliers.
- With data science and machine learning techniques (Scikit-Learn, NLTK, Spacy), developed advanced name mapping and lookup tools to match variations of client names to their unique parent company.
- Using ServiceNow, wrote scripts for a business to help them efficiently calculate and display KPIs for IT performance analysis.
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
Get in Touch
Related Blog Posts:
How to Analyse Data in Microsoft Excel with Power Query and a Pivot Table – This tutorial is an example of transforming and analysing data.
How to Use Cohort Analysis to Calculate Retention and Churn Rate – In this post, I will show you how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse business data to understand users’ behaviour.
How to Use Python and Pandas for Data Consolidation and Transformation – This step-by-step post will take you through using Python scripts to make data consolidation and transformation more efficient.
How to Visualise Data in Tableau – Learn more about data visualisation and processing.
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.