Hi, I’m Jacek. If you’re looking for a spreadsheet or data expert, I’m here to help. With extensive experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I created ChallengeJP to solve your data and spreadsheet headaches.
I offer various Excel services suitable for projects and budgets of all sizes. Whether you’re a business owner looking for Excel and data consultancy services or you need a little help coming to grips with Excel or Google Sheets, I can help with all of your spreadsheet and data needs.
My Excel and data analysis services fall under three categories: consulting services, tutorials and templates, or one-to-one courses. However, I know different people have different abilities, levels of understanding, and reasons for seeking Excel training or data consultancy, so all of my services can be customised to meet your requirements.
If you can’t find the solution you’re looking for, get in touch and we can discuss a custom solution for your needs.
My consultancy services can help you make sense of your business data, simplify processes and bring data to life in the form of reports, financial plans and summaries. The consultancy services I offer include:
- Financial Modelling and Business Analysis
- Data Analysis and Engineering
- Sales, Marketing and Operational Support
With these services, I can help you drive efficiency, reduce unnecessary costs, and make better business decisions. Before I get started on your project, we’ll discuss your requirements and your desired end-results and together agree on how I can best help your business to achieve data-driven success.
If you’re looking to improve your Excel spreadsheet skills, my one-to-one courses can help you learn new skills or refresh your knowledge. Maybe you’re starting in a new role that requires a good understanding of Excel, or perhaps you have an interview or exam where you need to know your way around a spreadsheet. Whatever the case, my One-to-One Excel Crash Course can give you the skills you need to succeed.
I also offer more advanced courses, delivering data analytics and Python training as well as training on financial modelling and business analysis.
The one-to-one nature of my courses means I can customise lessons to your requirements and adjust the pace and number of lessons to suit your speed of learning.
If you’re not sure which service suits your project or your individual needs best, or you think you might need a custom spreadsheet solution, don’t hesitate to contact me. I offer free 30-minute consultations during which we can discuss your needs and identify the solution that’s right for you.
Check out my tutorials and templates if you want to touch up your Excel spreadsheet skills or learn more about financial modelling and business analysis.
I’ve created a variety of free video tutorials and customisable Excel templates you can watch or download online. So if you’re looking for instant Excel help, you can access these resources anytime, from any location.
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
Get in Touch
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.