Hi, I’m Jacek. If you’re looking for a spreadsheet or data expert, I’m here to help! With extensive experience in Financial Modelling and Data Analysis, I created ChallengeJP to solve your data and spreadsheet headaches.
I offer various Excel services suitable for projects and budgets of all sizes. Whether you’re a business owner looking for Excel and data support or need guidance in coming to grips with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, I can help with all your spreadsheet and data needs.
My Excel and data analysis services fall under three categories: Financial Modelling, Data Analytics, and One-to-One Training. Every project and set of requirements can differ, so all my services can be customised to meet your requirements.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, get in touch and we can discuss a custom solution for your needs.
With my Financial Modelling support, I can help you create a set of cash flow forecasts for your new business or projects. My Excel models include calculations of future sales, revenues and costs. They also incorporate sensitivity analysis and return on investment estimates so you can assess the feasibility of your project and find weak spots in the assumptions.
In addition to creating key business metrics, I can support you in understanding your customers’ behaviour. My expertise lies in analysing churn, retention and their impact on customer lifetime value. Combined with revenue and cost estimates, this will help you create a sensible and robust business plan for your future growth.
If you want to improve your Excel spreadsheet skills, my one-to-one courses can help you learn new skills or refresh your knowledge. Maybe you’re starting in a new role that requires a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, or perhaps you have an interview or exam where you need to know your way around a spreadsheet. Whatever the case, my One-to-One Training can give you the skills you need to succeed.
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
Get in Touch
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Financial Modelling and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many industries make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn and which aspects of your project you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis, so I can customise them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my financial modelling and data analytics support to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence in using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills or bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.