Book A Free Consultation
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch to arrange a no-obligation consultation
ChallengeJP Can Help with All of Your Data and Spreadsheet Needs
Welcome to ChallengeJP! My name is Jacek and I’m here to help you solve your data challenges.
Whether you’re looking to develop or refresh your spreadsheet skills, or you need an Excel consultant to help you analyse and visualise your business data, I can help.
With my data analytics consultancy services, your business can benefit from financial modelling, data analysis and sales, marketing and operational support. I can help you gain valuable insights into different aspects of your business, identify ways to improve your business’s performance and workflow, create accurate cash flow forecasts and much more. And by bringing data to life in the form of captivating reports, graphs, and summaries, data can be shared with stakeholders and investors and used to raise capital. In short, my Excel expertise can help you use your business data to open doors.
I can also help individuals master Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets with tutorials and bespoke training courses. So if you need to improve your Excel, Google Sheets, or Python skills to prepare for a new job, project, interview or exam, I have created training courses and tutorials for all abilities.
Maximise the Value of Your Business Data
I can help you take full advantage of your business data. I can take care of data analytics and financial modelling for you, or teach you how to effectively analyse data for yourself so that you can extract actionable insights from any dataset.
Your business data — when effectively analysed and visualised — can help you to better understand your business’s performance, make informed business decisions, impress investors and raise capital.
Use and Create Spreadsheets with Confidence
If you’re a complete beginner when it comes to spreadsheets, I’ve designed online tutorials and courses to help you develop the skills you need to use, create and understand spreadsheets with confidence.
You can develop your confidence using Excel or Google Sheets with hands-on learning — my courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples.
Save Time and Money
My Excel and Python expertise means I can carry out in-depth data analysis and extract valuable insights as quickly as possible. These insights can then be used to streamline business processes, improve business performance and reduce unnecessary costs.
Or if you’d rather take a DIY approach to your spreadsheets and data analysis, my courses and tutorials can help you learn how to do so quickly and effectively.
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.
What Our Customers Say
It has changed my life!
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
Latest Blog Posts
Check out my latest blog posts to discover Excel insights, guides and tutorials. My in-depth articles can help you use Excel more efficiently and master the art of data analysis and financial modelling.