My name is Jacek, and I’m here to help you solve your Excel spreadsheet and data challenges. Whether you’re looking to develop or refresh your spreadsheet skills or need an Excel consultant to help you analyse, process, and visualise your business data, I can help.
With my Excel and data consultancy services, your business can benefit from financial modelling, data analysis and sales & marketing support. I can help you gain valuable insights into different aspects of your business, identify ways to improve your business’s performance and workflow, create accurate cash flow forecasts and much more. By bringing data to life through captivating reports, analysis, and insights, I can help your business thrive.
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many industries make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
Latest Blog Posts
Check out my latest blog posts to discover Excel insights, guides and tutorials. My in-depth articles can help you use Excel more efficiently and master the art of data analysis and financial modelling.