This intensive private lesson is perfect if you need to get your Excel skills up to scratch before starting a new job, attending an interview or sitting an exam. We will start from the basics if you are a complete beginner or work to refresh your existing knowledge of Excel and tackle more advanced Excel functions.
The Excel Crash Course is designed to help you increase your confidence in using and creating spreadsheets. Throughout the course, you will apply lessons to practical examples, and I’ll provide take-home exercises you can use to practice what you learn in the course.
The one-to-one nature of the course means you will get individual attention and personalised support. This means the lessons can be adjusted depending on your previous experience and learning requirements.
A typical course structure includes an introductory session, followed by individual 60-minute lessons to solidify your Excel knowledge and put it into practice. Topics covered:
Beginner / Entry Level:
– Introduction to Spreadsheets and Basic Functions
– Excel Formulas: Sum, Average, Count, If Statements
– Adding Tables, Sorting and Filtering, Data Manipulation
– Cell Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Cell Wraps and Merge
– Data Visualisation with Charts and Graphs
Intermediate and Advanced Level:
– Pivot Tables
– Advanced Excel Formulas
– PowerQuery and Data Manipulation
– Macros and VBA
and last but not least… Concatenations!
I felt blessed!
It has changed my life already!
I came away with a lot of knowledge and enjoyed it
Hoping to be an Excel wiz very soon : )
Great and informative session
Made me keen to learn more!
Great to learn those Excel tricks
Very clear and extremely useful
Get in Touch
Discover My Other Excel and Data Courses
Python is a widely-used programming language that has become an essential data analysis tool — and the good news is, it’s relatively easy to learn. Whether you’re new to data analysis and/or programming in Python, or you just want to refresh your knowledge, this course can help you learn everything you need to know.
If you’re looking to start or grow your business, this comprehensive course is perfect for you. During the one-to-one lessons, you will learn how to build a financial model and create accurate cash flow forecasts in Excel.
Working with spreadsheets can feel like a daunting task and dealing with lots of data can be overwhelming. But I can help! I will help you analyse your data and improve your processes with consultancy services tailored to your business.
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. The courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. My consultancy services are tailored to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.