ChallengeJP Consultancy Services
Leverage the power of Excel and Python, maximise your data value, and achieve data-driven success with my Excel consultancy services.
Dealing with numbers and spreadsheets and trying to make sense of complex data can be frustrating and time-consuming. That’s where I come in. I offer excel and data consulting services to help businesses save time, money and make the most of their data.
My extensive experience in the world of Commercial Finance and Data Analysis means I can extract valuable insights from data, clearly present findings, and deliver results quickly, helping you better understand your business data. By using my consultancy services, your business can benefit from my 10+ years of experience.
What Does My Consultancy Include?
Like data, my consultancy services are unique to every business. During your initial consultation, I will ask about your requirements and desired project results, and work with you to determine how I can best help your business.
My consultancy services involve:
Financial Modelling and Analysis — I will develop Excel cash flow forecast models for your business. To ensure data is easy to read and understand, I will create key summaries/metrics and visual graphs.
Data Analysis and Business Insights — Your datasets contain valuable information about your business, so I will dive deep into your data and extract information that is relevant to your goals and objectives. I will then clearly present this data and translate findings into actionable insights, using digestible language.
Sales, Marketing and Operational Support — I can extract valuable information about sales and marketing efforts from your business data, and help your teams understand and utilise data insights. If you want to track the progress or efficiency of specific projects, processes or campaigns, I will help you do so and provide all necessary tools.
How My Consultancy Services Can Help Your Business
Extract Actionable Insights from Data
Through in-depth data analysis, and with the help of customised formulas and calculations, I will identify trends and patterns in your datasets. These trends may reveal valuable insights into your business processes, your conversions and customer behaviour, your finances and more.
I will make sure you know how to use these insights to take action to improve your business processes and make data-driven decisions.
Bring Data to Life
My goal isn’t just to analyse your data but to make sure you understand it. I will bring your data and the findings of my data analysis to life using visual dashboards, graphs, charts and easy-to-understand summaries and reports.
By making sure you understand your business data, I aim to help you make better-informed business decisions. And with data and insights presented clearly, you can easily demonstrate business performance and potential to stakeholders or investors
Reduce Costs throughout Your Business
Having worked with businesses of all types and sizes, I have a wide range of experience and data skills under my belt, meaning I can make sense of even the largest and most complex datasets and deliver results quickly. So bringing me on board as an Excel and data consultant can enable you to cut out some of your expensive data management software and cut back on staff-hours needed to analyse data.
Through data analysis, I can also help you identify where your business is losing money. Perhaps you are spending too much on inefficient advertising, or the pricing of your products/services is too low. Or maybe there are unnecessary costs in your inventory management processes. I will analyse your business processes for cost-efficiency, help you cut back on expenses and prevent unnecessary losses.
Develop Your Spreadsheet Skills
You can decide how involved you want to be with data analysis and organisation — and financial modelling. If you want me to take care of all things spreadsheet and data-related, that’s completely fine. However, if you want to learn how to carry out spreadsheet tasks and data analytics for yourself, I can help you develop your skills.
If you’re ready to start benefiting from Excel and data consultancy, get in touch to book your free 30-minute consultation. This is just a friendly one-to-one chat about your requirements and how I can best help your business.
What Our Customers Say
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.