Book A Free Lesson
Fill in your details below and receive an invite for a Free 30-minute Online Lesson
Start Building Your Skillset With My One-to-One Courses
Hi, my name is Jacek and I love Excel! Whether you’re hoping to improve your spreadsheet skills and master spreadsheet programs — such as Excel and Google Sheets — or you’re looking to take control of your data by developing your data analytics and financial modelling skills, I have just the courses for you.
Using my experience from over 10 years in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, and my passion for data, I’ve created Excel and data analytics online courses for people of all abilities.
Why Choose My Courses?
One-to-One Lessons for Personalised Support
All of my courses are one-to-one. This means the lessons are tailored to your specific needs, taking into account your previous experience, with the pace of the course adjusted to suit your pace of learning.
Benefit from Hands-On Learning
To help you build your confidence in working with data, I include hands-on learning activities in my courses. You can apply lessons learned to spreadsheets or financial models with me on-hand to offer assistance and guidance.
Learn to Love Data
For many people, working with spreadsheets and making sense of data can feel like a chore. But believe it or not, I’m passionate about data and it’s potential. So my goal is not just to help you learn how to create spreadsheets and make the most of data — I aim to help you enjoy organising, analysing and presenting data.
Choose Your Course:
Choose Your Course:
Excel Crash Course
This intensive private lesson is perfect if you need to get your excel skills up to scratch before starting a new job, attending an interview or sitting an exam. We can start from the basics if you are a complete beginner, or work to refresh your existing knowledge of Excel and tackle more advanced Excel functions.
Python and Data Analytics Course
Python is a widely-used programming language that has become an essential data analysis tool — and the good news is, it’s relatively easy to learn. Whether you’re new to data analysis and/or programming in Python, or you just want to refresh your knowledge, this course can help you learn everything you need to know.
Financial Modelling in Excel
If you’re looking to start or grow your business, this comprehensive course is perfect for you. You’ll learn how to build a financial model and create accurate cash flow forecasts in Excel.
Video Tutorial – a Beginner’s Introduction to Excel
If you’re new to Excel and the world of spreadsheets, this is the tutorial for you. This bitesize tutorial can help you grasp the basic functionalities of Excel. You will learn the difference between relative and absolute references, and I will introduce you to basic formulas. The tutorial will walk you through the process of automating calculations and creating a basic table using these formulas.
What My Customers Say
Hoping to be an Excel wiz very soon : )
Great and informative session
I felt blessed!
Very clear and extremely useful
I came away with a lot of knowledge and enjoyed it
Made me keen to learn more!
It has changed my life already!
Great to learn those Excel tricks
Get in Touch for More Options
If you’re not sure which course is right for you, or you think you may need a custom solution, don’t hesitate to get in touch. I offer free 30-minute consultations to help you find the best solution for your needs.
Discover My Other Excel Services and Data Solutions
A range of free video tutorials and Excel templates that can help you grasp the basics of Excel, Data Analysis and Financial Modelling. My tutorials will also show you how use Python and other tools to automate repetitive processes.
Working with spreadsheets can feel like a daunting task and dealing with lots of data can be overwhelming. But I can help! I will help you analyse your data and improve your processes with consultancy services tailored to your business.
Check out my latest blog posts to discover Excel insights, guides and tutorials. My in-depth articles can help you use Excel more efficiently and master the art of data analysis and financial modelling.
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. The courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. My consultancy services are tailored to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.