Book A Free Consultation
Fill in your details below to arrange a no-obligation consultation
Let Me Support Your Sales and Marketing Efforts
Hi, my name is Jacek and with over 10 years of experience working as Financial and Data Analyst, I am now here to help you make sense of your numbers and finances. Data is at the heart of effective sales and marketing efforts. Customer data, conversion rates, marketing and social media analytics, can be used to create successful data-driven marketing strategies that increase conversions and boost the ROI of campaigns.
By providing insightful data and bringing my business and financial expertise to the table, I can help your business use data to support sales and marketing efforts. Together, we can increase your sales, reduce marketing costs, and use data-driven strategies to grow your business.
How Your Business Can Benefit from My Sales and Marketing Support
Understand Important Sales and Marketing Data
Before your sales and marketing teams can use data to create effective campaigns, they need to understand important data such as your current conversion rates and ROIs.
I can help your staff develop their understanding of data analytics and learn how certain data insights can support effective campaigns and strategies.
Make Fast, Well-Informed Sales and Marketing Decisions
The business world is fast-paced and dynamic, so effective strategies often require decisions to be made quickly. But that doesn’t mean your decision-making process should sacrifice quality for speed.
I can work with you to create financial forecasts and financial models you can use to support your decisions. I will present data clearly in user-friendly dashboards, so you quickly draw insights from datasets. My financial models also allow for scenario analysis, allowing you to see how changes to your business will affect your finances.
By using customer data and predictive analysis, I can also help you identify patterns and trends in customer behaviour. Your sales and marketing teams can then leverage these trends and use them to create effective and relevant marketing campaigns.
Track the Progress of Campaigns
Tracking the progress of campaigns can help your sales and marketing teams better understand what works, and what simply doesn’t. You can carry out cost-benefit analysis on different avenues of marketing and if need be, use this information to adjust your marketing efforts, and focus on strategies with greater ROIs.
I can help you track the progress of your campaigns, extract valuable insights from marketing analytics, and conduct a cost-benefit analysis. I can also use data insights to offer you sales and marketing advice.
How I Have Supported Sales and Marketing Efforts in My Previous Projects
I’ve supported many businesses, helped them boost sales and make the most of the benefits listed above. But every business is different, and exactly how I support your sales and marketing efforts will largely depend on your business goals, target audience, the data you have available and your products or services. I will always adapt my approach to data analysis depending on your requirements.
Here are some examples of specific ways I’ve supported my previous clients:
- For many businesses, conducted cohort analysis to calculate conversion rates, customer retention and lifecycles, and the expected value of users and customers.
- Helped businesses analyse and simulate the impact of customer churn on the cost of acquiring new customers.
- Helped businesses win contracts by creating unbeatable business cases for specific situations, and offering business development teams advice on how to develop optimal pricing models.
- Visualised data regarding employees’ timesheet compliance and presented it in clear, user-friendly dashboards in Tableau.
Book Your 30-minute Free Consultation
Start benefitting from my data analysis services and receive sales and marketing support by bringing me on board as a consultant. I can help your business boost the ROI of marketing campaigns and achieve data-driven success. Book a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your requirements and see how I can help your business grow.
What Our Customers Say
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.