Book A Free Consultation
Fill in your details below to arrange a no-obligation consultation
Make Sense of Your Data with Expert Data Analysis
Hi, my name is Jacek and with over 10 years of experience working as Financial and Data Analyst, I am now here to help you make sense of your numbers and finances. Most businesses use equipment and programs that capture valuable information with every business process, operation and transaction. So the chances are your business has collected vast amounts of data about your customers, operational costs, the efficiency of your processes and your company’s overall financial health. That data might just be your most valuable asset.
However, if you don’t know how to make sense of this information, what could be valuable information goes unused — and not utilising data could actually be costing your business money. Inefficiencies and unnecessary costs can go unnoticed, and without using data to forecast and prepare for different scenarios, cash flow shortages can have a bigger impact on your business.
But with my consulting services, you can make use of my expertise in data analytics. I will work with you to extract maximum value from your data in the form of actionable insights. By demystifying your data, I can help you use data to achieve your business goals, improve your business processes, and prepare for different scenarios.
How Your Business Can Benefit From My Data Analytics Services
Translate Data Into Easy-To-Understand Information
I know that if you’re not used to working with data, reading data can be challenging and time-consuming. So I will always translate information into digestible language so it can be easily understood and shared.
Make Sure Your Business Can Meet Customer Needs
As well as predicting financial ups and downs, I can use data analysis to help you predict customer behaviour and your ability to meet customer needs.
For example, if it looks as though there may be a spike in sales on the horizon, I can help you make sure your business can fulfil orders. This can include making sure you have the required funds, inventory and personnel needed to meet customer demands.
By making sure you are constantly able to meet customer needs, I can help you improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, which in turn can boost your professional reputation and lead to more sales.
Gain a Better Understanding of Your Business’s Financial Performance
I can analyse your business data and extract insights about your business’s past and current financial performance. This can help you better understand your operational costs, total revenue, profits and cash flow.
Predict and Prepare for Cash Flow Shortages and Surpluses
Using your existing data and methods of predictive analytics, I can help you predict cash flow shortages and surpluses on the horizon. I can also create financial models to effectively present data.
Every business will have ups and downs, but by predicting cash flow shortages, you can better prepare your business for cash shortages. You can adjust your budgeting, taking potential shortfalls into account, and put plans in place to mitigate the risks of cash shortages. Predicting when your business may experience cash flow surpluses can also help you deal with shortages. Put simply, data analysis can help you react to events before they happen.
As well as helping you prepare for the worst, financial projections can help you make well-informed business decisions. For example, you can use data to decide if you can afford to fund new growth strategies or make business acquisitions.
Reduce Your Operational Costs
Data analysis can identify inefficiencies and unnecessary costs in your business processes. You can then use these insights to improve your operational efficiency by improving your workflow and cutting costs where possible.
Achieve Your Business Goals with Effective Capital Allocation
I can extract data insights that are relevant to your business goals and help you make the best use of them. I will help you allocate your capital to strategies and processes that will help you achieve your desired results, making sure your staff work towards business goals.
Examples of My Previous Data Analysis Projects
I’m proud to have helped many businesses make sense of their data and use insights to improve processes. Data analytics is a broad field, with many business benefits, but exactly how I apply data analytics to businesses depends on their unique requirements. Here are some examples of how I have implemented data analytics to the businesses of past clients:
- Using Python (Pandas), designed ETL processes to improve the efficiency of extracting data from various sources, transforming it into a common format, and loading it into a SQL database.
- Using statistical methods and queries, constructed models to benchmark and carry out a cost-benefit analysis of third party inventory suppliers.
- With data science and machine learning techniques (Scikit-Learn, NLTK, Spacy), developed advanced name mapping and lookup tools to match variations of client names to their unique parent company.
- Using ServiceNow, wrote scripts for a business to help them efficiently calculate and display KPIs for IT performance analysis.
Book Your 30-minute Free Consultation
If you need help making sense of your data, get in touch today to book a free consultation. During this consultation, I’ll get to know you and your business and determine how exactly I can help your business use data to thrive.
Related Blog Posts:
How to Analyse Data in Excel with Power Query and a Pivot Table – This tutorial is an example of how you can use Excel to transform and analyse data.
How to Use Cohort Analysis to Calculate Retention and Churn Rate – In this post, I will show you how to use Excel to analyse business data to understand users’ behaviour.
How to Use Python and Pandas for Data Consolidation and Transformation – This step-by-step post will take you through using Python scripts to make data consolidation and transformation more efficient.
What Our Customers Say
One of the smartest people that I have worked with
James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
A very competent and detailed financial analyst
Peter Manning, Chairman of CityFibre Holdings PLC
Highly skilled in financial modelling and complex business case development
Andy Nash, Head of Public Sector and New Cities at CityFibre
Why Choose ChallengeJP?
- Over 10 Years of Experience — With over 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance and Data Analysis, I have helped businesses in many different industries to make sense of their data.
- Take Control of Your Data — Whether you use my consultancy services or Excel training courses, you’ll be in control of the process and the result — you can decide what you want to learn yourself, and which aspects of data analysis you’d like me to take care of for you.
- Personalised One-to-One Solutions — I offer personalised solutions to help you master spreadsheets and maximise data value. My courses are held on a one-to-one basis so I can tailor them to your skills and pace of learning. I also tailor my consultancy services to your business needs and desired results.
- Hands-On Learning Experience — Listening, watching and taking notes can only get you so far. So ChallengeJP courses give you the chance to apply lessons to practical examples. With hands-on learning experience, you’ll develop confidence using and creating spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing — All of the ChallengeJP services are competitively priced so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Whether you use my Excel courses and training to develop your skills, or you bring me on board to help with a business project, I will always offer you fair and competitive prices.