The Cash Flow Model Template contains the following sheets and sections:
- Assumptions: The Template starts with the primary inputs used in the model linked to the rest of the monthly calculations. The sheet also allows you to switch between different scenarios for sensitivity analysis.
- Monthly Cash Flow Model: Calculations of forecast Sales, Revenues, Operating Costs, and Capital Expenditures. The template also contains an annual summary of the model.
- Equity Returns and the Use of Funds: The spreadsheet estimates the required equity, allocation, and investment return.
- Cash Flow, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet: Monthly and Annual forecast of Operating, Investment, and Financing cash flows along with Net Income and Assets and Liabilities estimates.
- Debt Model and Capital Structure: An example of simplified calculations of interest and principal repayments and a structure with returns and share of ownership for each tranche of investment.
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF): The template contains examples of Discounted Cash Flow and Terminal Value estimates.
Click on product images for screenshots of the template.
Learn More: How to Build a Cash Flow Forecast in Excel