This one-to-one training is tailored to meet your more advanced Excel needs - whether you need help with your work project or want to improve your Excel proficiency. This is where I share my expertise in Excel while providing you with a training. The course structure is designed on a case by case basis to fit into your specific budget and meet your expectations.
Examples of Areas Covered:
- Basics of Excel (Tables, Formulas, Charts) - What If Analysis: Scenario Manager, Goal Seeking, Data Tables
- Advanced Formulas: Math, Statistical, Financial Functions
- Financial Analysis - DCFs, Returns, Capital Structure
- Database (SQL) Queries and Tables
- Macros and VBA
"Jacek is one of the smartest people that I have worked with. His ability to provide huge swathes of in-depth analysis are impressive to say the least and his brain is seemingly able to compute huge amounts of data whilst his Excel skills are second to none."
- James Kaye, Director and Co-Founder at Big Ideas Machine
You may also be interested in: